Monday, August 31, 2009

Visiting Cousin Maren and Terra

Cousin Terra is the cutest little thing ever! I just wanted to put her in my pocket and take her home!
"Hi Grady! Is that your ear! Don't forget I am older than you, even though we weigh the same!"

We got Maren a fancy dog cupcake from Whole Foods. Moira was extremely excited to take it to her.


Cousin hug! When we were in the car Moira said "I love cousin Maren!" and she wants her to come to our house to "wear dress up clothes, jump on the trampoline, play in my room and we can show each other our underwear!" I got Moi new princess underwear and she is very excited about them.



Moira is obcessed with Maren and talks about her all the time. I could elaborate, but I'm sure you can imagine. Obcessed pretty much sums it up. We went to the store the other day and all she could talk about was what cousin Maren would buy and what her mommy would buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment