Monday, October 5, 2009

Great hair pic






AT the park!


Moira made this picture of grandma & grandpa. They are holding hands and she drew hearts above their head b/c "that means love". She was so sad when it washed away. She is getting pretty good at drawing people. Almost as good as I can draw...




Grady sleeping. I had to wake him up to go take Moi to school. I hate waking up babies/kids. But he is so good natured, it didn't really phase him much. I thought he looked cute so I took a pic.



I think I am just going to update the blog once a week on sunday or monday. I will make it a priority to do this weekly updating and that way, those (few) of you who look at my blog often, won't need to check everyday to see if there is a post.
Grady is still a little snotty and is getting his 4 top teeth, but has been as easy going as ever! And, big news, finally for the last week and 1/2 he hasn't requested at all a night feeding. Whoo hoo! Time to remodel the house to move Grady upstairs next to Moira and Chris and I down here.
Moira's b-day party was a success. More on that later (I may throw in an extra post about that soon). I asked her what she wanted for her b-day and she said "A copy machine so that I can make more of me".

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all these pictures, but especially the 2nd one (with you and the kids)! Waking a sleeping baby is never fun.

    ReplyDelete