Friday, January 8, 2010


So I taught Grady something! There are 2 steps down into Moira's closet/mini playroom. He had been crawling faceforward down. This is fine the first step b/c it's not that big but the second one he inevitably konks his head when he crawls face first. I've been spinning him around and saying "backwards backwards". Well today I decided to let him try it himself and see if he could do it. He totally did! AND you probably won't believe me, but I swear to God he said "backwards" while doing it. Twice. I thought this last week a couple of times but now I am sure. Moira even said "He said backwards!".
Oh and did I mention he took his first steps? He did! Just a week shy of turning 11 months. He can walk about a foot from furniture to furniture. Not too far yet, but getting there. He's been trying for a few weeks but he hadn't figured out yet the top half of his body needs to move with the bottom half until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment