Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Who is the sucker? Me...

Moira hurt her arm, so I went to get a sucker to calm her down. We are down to the bare bones of our candy stash. A combo of me trying not to buy too much junk, yet needing some for bribing purposes with the new baby. Anyway, I knew she didn't really like the kinds we had left, so I took her the bag of them, figuring if I'd let her pick the kind she wants, she'd forget about her arm and cheer up.

Me: Which sucker do you want?
Moi: Umm.... I'll just have the whole bag of them.

Grady FINALLY had a good night in his crib last night. He'd been doing one long stretch of about 4 hours and then getting up, eating, and then not going back to sleep well b/c of gas. I'd been eventually giving up and putting him in bed with me b/c as soon as he gets fussy, I can just bicycle his legs and help him work his gas out and we go back to sleep for another 20 minutes until we need to do it again. But last night, he went back to sleep after his big eat at 2 am and stayed in bed until 5. After that he went back into bed for another 45 minutes until the gas attacks hit. He is napping in his crib now, which is nice. Hopefully we are making progress. Oh, and he gave me the worlds biggest smile last night, it was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. yaaay for smiles! I will never forget Daly's first - everything just sort of melted away that day! He looks great!! Good work on the crib naps!!!

    ReplyDelete