Monday, September 14, 2009

First Day of School!

First school lunch! She helped me pack it and said all the kids will think she is "extra healthy".
During the open house, playing playdoh.




She wanted me to take a pic with her and Grady and kissed his head and said "I will miss him". Sweet- esp. since she doesn't pay him much attention.
Love this picture of Grady and my Grandpa Russell!

Moira started pre-school today! She is going 4 hours and takes her lunch. For some reason, the packing lunch thing has made me emotional. She's done some kind of preschool for 2 years now, but the lunch thing seems so grown up! She seemed okay with going, even excited yesterday. A bit hesitant today, but mainly just nervous. She is there now! Hopefully it goes well.

Grady is 7 months now. We let him "cry it out" and it's worked pretty well. Although, don't tell, but I give in every now and then. He was up at 5 am today. Ugh. Maybe b/c he's getting his 4 top teeth! He's starting to get up on hands and knees, but I still think crawling is aobut a month a way.




No comments:

Post a Comment