Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm 6 Months old today!


I can roll both ways with ease. I can sit up if you help me a little bit. I can put my pacifier in all by myself. I eat lots and lots of baby food, 2 jars per meal. I just learned how to put soft finger food in my mouth- puffs, bananas, peeled blueberries so far. I think my big sister is hilarious. I love walking up and down the stairs, also hilarious. And jumping on the trampoline (when mommy hold me of course). I have 2 bottom teeth. I also have a little cold right now which is making it hard to breath. Tonight's bedtime went better though, so mommy has her fingers crossed I am not fussing all night. All and all, I am still a very happy and pleasant baby! I nap mainly 2 times a day, sometimes 3. It depends if we take a car trip or not. I go to bed early, around 6:30 or 7 and sometimes sleep until 5 am, and sometimes I'm up at 2. I'll mainly go back to sleep at 5, but sometimes I don't. On those days, Mommy is mighty tired! Good thing I'm so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Half Year Birthday Grady!! You sure are cute!! Can't wait to meet you in person!!

    Aunt Jeanne

    ReplyDelete