Tuesday, June 2, 2009



I stole this idea from a blog I look at sometimes. Moi loves having snack in mini muffin trays! It's fun to make them up.

Grady spit up all over me today (nothing new), but it was a big one- all over the kitchen floor, yeah... Moira was very grossed out. She said "I do little burps" and then thought for a minute and said "You do medium burps and Daddy and Grady do BIG burps!" Kind of funny though b/c I can burp Chris under the table. We'll let her think whatever she wants though.
Grady is almost rolling from his back to his front. He's been doing front to back for awhile now. Also, I think it's cute that when he gets upset he says "Ma Ma!" That is just interesting b/c "ma ma" is usually one of the last consonant sounds babies have. Moira had "ba ba" and "da da" way before "ma ma". He has "goo" and "ma ma".
The other day out of nowhere Moi said "I can't wait to go to the planet earth!" Might explain some things...
Grady was 16 lbs 10 oz at the Dr. last friday (I weighed him at my Dr.'s visit).

No comments:

Post a Comment