Friday, June 19, 2009

Some Pictures

Moi at Daniela's b-day today


waiting for ballet


mmm...oatmeal....

2 for breakfast please!

Before Daniela's b-day party



trampoline!

At the Cosi "Big Machines" exhibit.


smilin in the backyard




Grady and Missy




How am I ever going to be able to say no to this face?

Everytime I go to blog these days I feel so behind! I never know where to start and always forget things I wanted to say.
We went to drain out Moi's baby pool which had been up for about a week and we noticed some little "fish" swimming in it. Moira said maybe they are tadpoles and we should save them. I had no idea so we "rescued" them and put them in her little aquarium that we weren't using. Chris googled it later and discoved that they were mosquito larva we had harvested. Whoops!

Thursday's ballet class was great! Moi went in no problem and did so awesome! She said afterward how she had "the most fun ever". Grandma and Grandpa Russell came to visit Thursday and Friday and that was nice. We had a good visit and I got to spend 4 hours shopping all by myself on Friday! Grady is eating solids hard core now. He's had 3 meals a day for the last 3 days. Oh my, the boy loves to eat. Surprise Surprise!

I'm sure I have other cute stories, etc., but I can't remember and I am tired so just enjoy some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment