Friday, April 17, 2009


Moira is still sick. She woke up at 11 am (thank you prescription cough medicine) and her fever was down, but she was coughing a lot as soon as she got up. She did eat most of a waffle and had a cup of juice. Her temp was back up to 100.3 before bedtime and she was coughing about every 2 seconds. I tried about 5 times to get this 1/4 tsp. of cough medicine in her and she just would not have it. When Chris got home we even held her down and tried to get it in her but she spit it all out. Usually I just hide it in sherbert or juice but she wasn't being fooled this time. Chris is out for a run and I am listening to both kids on the monitors and Moi was just horribly coughing so I went up and gave her some meds against her will. I am not entirely sure how much she got, it was dark. It doesn't seem to have worked yet. Sigh.
Grady has been an absolute delight all week. So happy and chill. His sleep has been good. We are still all hoping he doesn't get this nastiness. It's bad enough with a 3 year old, I can't even imagine a helpless little baby. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment