Monday, April 13, 2009

More Pics











Grady with his Easter loot! He got a molie and robeez from mom & dad, diapers and toys from grandma & grandpa, and a Tony Stewart romper and a toy from Nana and Pop. Look at this smile, don't you love it!?!




Moi and Daniela at Connor's Easter Party.




In the backyard for Easter Egg hunt with Daniela.




Wow, a family pic!





Grady at the park after our walk.




My cutie.




Me & my cutie.




We had a good Easter Weekend. Grandma & Grandpa Russell came up Thursday and Friday for a visit. Moira was so excited. Thursday morning she woke up and said "I was talking in my sleep" I said "what were you talking about?" and she said "About Grandma and Grandpa coming". Friday we went ot Wendy and Connor's annual Easter Party. Wendy even arranged for a Fire Truck to stop by. No less than 5 fire fighters gave the kids a talk about the truck and then they could look through it. Then we came home and Grandma & Grandpa took Moi to Cosi and then the play area at McDonalds, which I think she liked just as much. Saturday I went to yoga and then Chris and Moi went to the kids museum in Dayton so Grady and I could rest. Chris stayed up giving Grady a bottle when he woke up Friday and Saturday night. He did well with his sleep, doing a 5 hour stretch both nights. I was able to sleep from 8pm until 4 am (just b/c I woke up) Saturday night. Sunday morning, I let Chris sleep in since he didn't go to bed until 4 am, so Moi and I hunted for her basket and some eggs around the house in the morning. The Easter bunny also got her a tepee maze set, b/c the clubhouse I wanted to get her was no longer available at Costco. So that monstrosity is currently in the playroom, but will move outside. She was so cute hunting eggs and kept saying "it's my lucky day!" Later Sunday, Moira's friend Daniela and her family came over for Easter lunch of ham, croc pot mac & cheese, broccoli salad and desert. The girls played in the playroom for awhile and then we told them the Easter bunny left eggs for them outside. It was so cute, they were on a mission and very good at finding the eggs. We rounded out the day out with a walk to the park down the street.
Grady just did a 6 hour stretch from 8 pm until 2 am! Speaking of sleep, when he had his bad week last week, my friend Cheryl offered to let us borrow this "cradle rocker" from Fisher Price that her little boy and all her nieces and nephews slept in. It's the same shape as the infant car seat. It keeps the babies all snuggled up tight and inclined. So far, so good, he really likes it! We'll worry about getting him out of it... later... I told the pediatrician today and he said he can sleep on a bed of nails if he wants, no worries.
Moi was up at 5:30 today saying she has a tummy ache. Gonna be a long day all around!










The other day I head Moira in the playroom, talking to herself and telling

No comments:

Post a Comment